Nov. 21, 2017
Parking and Traffic Updates at Nashville International Airport
BNA Express Park and additional lots offer convenient parking for travelers
NASHVILLE ─ Nashville International Airport (BNA) is advising travelers of parking and traffic changes that will take place after Thanksgiving:
- Beginning the week of Nov. 27, a portion of BNA’s Long Term Parking Lot A will be closed, allowing a power line to be relocated. Additional parking will be available at BNA Express Park, Long Term B and Economy. Construction will conclude Jan. 31, 2018, and a portion of the affected spaces will reopen at that time.
- Beginning Nov. 27, traffic lanes on Terminal Drive (the airport’s internal thoroughfare) will be shifted for approximately 800 feet after vehicles leave the terminal, before they reach Donelson Pike. BNA does not anticipate a significant impact on traffic. This lane shift will allow the widening of Terminal Road and the building of a retaining wall. Construction will conclude Jan. 31, 2018.
Both of these projects are part of BNA Vision, the growth and expansion plan for Nashville International Airport (BNA). Learn more at BNAVision.com.
Convenient Parking Options for Travelers at BNA
BNA offers several convenient, economical parking options with shuttle service. These include:
- BNA Express Park (1,230 spaces). Rates: $11 a day for covered parking; $9 per day for standard parking.
- Long Term B (2,124 spaces). Rate: $11 daily maximum.
- Economy (3,625 spaces). Rate: $11 daily maximum.
For more information about parking at BNA, visit flynashville.com/parking.
The Metropolitan Nashville Airport Authority (MNAA) was established in 1970, and owns and operates Nashville International Airport (BNA) and John C. Tune Airport (JWN). With more than 14.9 million passengers visiting each year, Nashville International Airport is the fourth fastest growing airport among the top 50 airports in North America. BNA serves 460 daily flights to more than 65 nonstop markets. It is now the 33rd busiest airport in the U.S. MNAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, please visit flynashville.com. Like us on Facebook at facebook.com/NashvilleInternationalAirport and follow us on Twitter: @Fly_Nashville and Instagram: @FlyNashville. Learn more about BNA Vision, our growth and expansion plan for the airport, at BNAVisionNashville.com.