Dec. 5, 2018
Important Parking Updates
Effective at midnight on Thursday, Dec. 20:
- BNA’s new Terminal Garage will become operational. Terminal garage parking and ground transportation pick-up will relocate to the new Terminal Garage.
- The Short Term Parking Garage entrance will permanently close on Dec. 20. The exit will remain open until Jan 6, 2019.
- The names of several BNA parking lots will change. Rates are not changing.
- Long Term A will be renamed Terminal Lot A
- Long Term B will be renamed Economy Lot B
- Economy will be renamed Economy Lot C
- The pedestrian walkway between Long Term A (soon to be “Terminal Lot A”) and the Terminal will close on Jan. 6 at 11:59 p.m., due to construction. Please use BNA’s FREE shuttle to/from the Terminal.
The Metropolitan Nashville Airport Authority (MNAA) was established in 1970, and owns and operates Nashville International Airport (BNA) and John C. Tune Airport (JWN). With more than 14.9 million passengers visiting each year, Nashville International Airport is the fourth fastest growing airport among the top 50 airports in North America. BNA serves 460 daily flights to more than 65 nonstop markets. It is now the 33rd busiest airport in the U.S. MNAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, please visit flynashville.com. Like us on Facebook at facebook.com/NashvilleInternationalAirport and follow us on Twitter: @Fly_Nashville and Instagram: @FlyNashville. Learn more about BNA Vision, our growth and expansion plan for the airport, at BNAVisionNashville.com.