New Parking and Transportation Center
Under construction now, our new Parking and Transportation Center will be a six-story parking garage just south of the existing Short Term Garage.
- 6 levels
- 2,200 parking spaces
- First floor to be a Ground Transportation Center for commercial vehicles
- Parking Space Guidance System
- EV charging stations
- Tire inflation station
- Capacity for 20,000 gallons of rain water harvesting for landscape irrigation
- Green-screen vegetation wall
- Design by Atkins and construction by JE Dunn Construction
When will it be finished?
The Parking and Transportation Center is slated to be completed Fall 2018.
How will travelers be impacted?
The Ground Transportation Center will relocate from Level 1 of the Terminal and Short Term Parking Garage to Level 1 of the Parking and Transportation Center in fall 2018.