New Terminal Garage
NOW OPEN: Our new Terminal Garage is a six-story parking garage next to the older Short Term Garage.
- 6 levels
- 2,200 covered parking spaces
- Dedicated Ground Transportation Center for commercial vehicles
- Parking Space Guidance System
- EV charging stations
- Tire inflation station
- Vehicle locator kiosk
- Pay-on-foot kiosk
- Flight information displays
- Canopy for covered walk to/from the terminal
- 20,000-gallon cistern for rain water harvesting and landscape irrigation
- Green-screen vegetation wall
- Pursuing Parksmart Bronze Certification for sustainable design, construction and operation
- Design by Atkins and construction by JE Dunn Construction
When will it be finished?
The Terminal Garage has opened.
How will travelers be impacted?
The Ground Transportation Center has relocated from Level 1 of the terminal to Level 1 of the new Terminal Garage. Commercial vehicles now pick up there.
The names of several BNA parking lots have changed. Click here for more