Interim International Arrivals Building (IAB)
BNA Vision includes the construction of a state-of-the-art International Arrivals Facility (IAF). To accommodate immediate needs for additional international capacity, the current IAB has been expanded and upgraded to serve as an interim international passenger processing and welcome center while the permanent IAF is being designed and constructed.
- Increased processing capacity from 200 passengers per hour to 400 passengers per hour
- Additional passenger boarding bridge to accommodate 2 arriving flights simultaneously.
- Upgrades to the U.S. Customs and Border Protection processing area including installation of self-check kiosks and screening equipment
- Connects directly to the Baggage Claim, eliminating the need for arriving passengers to re-check baggage or be re-screened by the Transportation Security Administration, unless transferring to a domestic flight
- Construction by JE Dunn Construction; Architect: Thomas, Miller & Partners; Mechanical/Electrical/Plumbing (MEP) Design: IC Thomasson; Structural Design: Logan Patri Engineering.
When will it be finished?
The Interim IAB is now operational.
How will travelers be impacted?
The moving sidewalks on Concourse A have been permanently removed to make room for the new Interim IAB corridor. Read more here.
Click here for a fact sheet with more information.