Nov. 21, 2017
Parking and Traffic Updates at Nashville International Airport
BNA Express Park and additional lots offer convenient parking for travelers
NASHVILLE ─ Nashville International Airport (BNA) is advising travelers of parking and traffic changes that will take place after Thanksgiving:
- Beginning the week of Nov. 27, a portion of BNA’s Long Term Parking Lot A will be closed, allowing a power line to be relocated. Additional parking will be available at BNA Express Park, Long Term B and Economy. Construction will conclude Jan. 31, 2018, and a portion of the affected spaces will reopen at that time.
- Beginning Nov. 27, traffic lanes on Terminal Drive (the airport’s internal thoroughfare) will be shifted for approximately 800 feet after vehicles leave the terminal, before they reach Donelson Pike. BNA does not anticipate a significant impact on traffic. This lane shift will allow the widening of Terminal Road and the building of a retaining wall. Construction will conclude Jan. 31, 2018.
Both of these projects are part of BNA Vision, the growth and expansion plan for Nashville International Airport (BNA). Learn more at BNAVision.com.
Convenient Parking Options for Travelers at BNA
BNA offers several convenient, economical parking options with shuttle service. These include:
- BNA Express Park (1,230 spaces). Rates: $11 a day for covered parking; $9 per day for standard parking.
- Long Term B (2,124 spaces). Rate: $11 daily maximum.
- Economy (3,625 spaces). Rate: $11 daily maximum.
For more information about parking at BNA, visit flynashville.com/parking.
About Nashville International Airport®
As infrastructure critical to the region’s growth and prosperity, BNA is a vital asset for Middle Tennessee and serves as a gateway to Music City and beyond. According to a recent State of Tennessee study, in 2019 alone, BNA generated more than $9.9 billion total economic impact. BNA supported more than 76,000 jobs in the region and produced more than $443 million in state, local and federal taxes. BNA receives no local tax dollars.
NASHVILLE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT®, ®, COMMANDER BERRY FIELD®, JOHN C. TUNE AIRPORT®, and JWN®, among others, are the registered trademarks and trademarks of The Metropolitan Nashville Airport Authority (“MNAA”). Use of these trademarks without permission from MNAA is strictly prohibited.