Nov. 21, 2017
Parking and Traffic Updates at Nashville International Airport
BNA Express Park and additional lots offer convenient parking for travelers
NASHVILLE ─ Nashville International Airport (BNA) is advising travelers of parking and traffic changes that will take place after Thanksgiving:
- Beginning the week of Nov. 27, a portion of BNA’s Long Term Parking Lot A will be closed, allowing a power line to be relocated. Additional parking will be available at BNA Express Park, Long Term B and Economy. Construction will conclude Jan. 31, 2018, and a portion of the affected spaces will reopen at that time.
- Beginning Nov. 27, traffic lanes on Terminal Drive (the airport’s internal thoroughfare) will be shifted for approximately 800 feet after vehicles leave the terminal, before they reach Donelson Pike. BNA does not anticipate a significant impact on traffic. This lane shift will allow the widening of Terminal Road and the building of a retaining wall. Construction will conclude Jan. 31, 2018.
Both of these projects are part of BNA Vision, the growth and expansion plan for Nashville International Airport (BNA). Learn more at BNAVision.com.
Convenient Parking Options for Travelers at BNA
BNA offers several convenient, economical parking options with shuttle service. These include:
- BNA Express Park (1,230 spaces). Rates: $11 a day for covered parking; $9 per day for standard parking.
- Long Term B (2,124 spaces). Rate: $11 daily maximum.
- Economy (3,625 spaces). Rate: $11 daily maximum.
For more information about parking at BNA, visit flynashville.com/parking.
With more than 18 million passengers visiting each year, Nashville International Airport (BNA) is one of the fastest growing airports in North America. BNA serves 540 daily flights to 75 nonstop destinations. According to a recent, study, in 2018 alone BNA generated more than $7.1 billion in total economic impact, supported more than 67,000 jobs in the region, and produced more than $392 million in state, local and federal taxes. BNA receives no local tax dollars. For more information, visit flynashville.com. Follow us on Facebook: @NashvilleInternationalAirport, Twitter: @Fly_Nashville and Instagram: @FlyNashville.