This project will provide travelers an expanded and visually engaging central terminal as well as a state-of-the-art International Arrivals Facility (IAF) that will replace the existing Interim International Arrivals Building (IAB).
- 440,000-square-foot project, including a terminal lobby expansion and renovation, and the addition of a state-of-the-art International Arrivals Facility (IAF)
- Addition of sweeping roof canopy and pedestrian bridge
- Expanded and consolidated security checkpoint with up to 24 screening lanes
- New central marketplace with dining, retail and service amenities
- Abundant natural light and compelling views of the airfield
- The expanded and upgraded IAF will include:
- 6 international gates to accommodate rising demand for international service, and attract new service to and from Europe, Asia, Latin America and more
- New Customs and Border Protection (CBP) area
- Master architect for BNA® Vision: Corgan
- Design-build team: Hensel Phelps and Fentress Architects
When will it be finished?
Completion of this project is slated for Fall 2023.
How will travelers be impacted?
BNA will operate as TWO distinct terminals through 2023 while the center of the Departures level is closed for construction. Follow airport signage to our North Terminal (A & B gates) and South Terminal (C & D gates). You’ll need to know which terminal your airline uses. Click here for more.