BNA Vision will revive and expand Nashville International Airport’s fourth concourse, Concourse D, enlarge the existing Ticketing Lobby and Baggage Claim and renovate existing space in the central terminal.
- 115,000-square-foot Concourse D
- 6 domestic aircraft gates to increase capacity to attract new airlines and services
- New dining and retail options
- Central Utility Plant
- 200,000 square feet of new space will be added to the north and south ends of the terminal
- Expanded Ticketing Lobby
- 4 new Baggage Claim carousels
- Renovation of 136,000 square feet of existing terminal space
- Design and construction by the Hensel Phelps and Fentress Architects team
When will it be finished?
Anticipated completion date is Summer 2020.
How will travelers be impacted?
Travelers might notice some new dust walls in the Ticketing Lobby and Baggage Claim, and curbside construction fences on the Departures and Arrivals levels. Click here to learn what’s going behind them.