This project will provide travelers an expanded and visually engaging central terminal as well as a state-of-the-art International Arrivals Facility (IAF) that will replace the existing Interim International Arrivals Building (IAB).
- 440,000-square-foot project, including a terminal lobby expansion and renovation, and the addition of a state-of-the-art International Arrivals Facility (IAF)
- Addition of sweeping roof canopy
- Expanded and consolidated security checkpoint with up to 24 screening lanes
- New central marketplace with dining, retail and service amenities
- Natural light and compelling views of the airfield
- The expanded and upgraded IAF will include:
- 6 international gates to accommodate rising demand for international service, and attract new service to and from Europe, Asia, Latin America and more
- New Customs and Border Protection (CBP) area
- Master architect for BNA® Vision: Corgan
- Design-build team: Hensel Phelps and Fentress Architects
When will it be finished?
Completion of this project is slated for Late 2023.
How will travelers be impacted?
BNA now operates as TWO distinct terminals: North Terminal and South Terminal. To avoid delays, passengers will need to go to the correct security checkpoint. There is no passage between North Terminal (A & B gates) and South Terminal (C & D gates) on the secure side of the airport. Click here for more.