Dec. 5, 2018
Important Parking Updates
Effective at midnight on Thursday, Dec. 20:
- BNA’s new Terminal Garage will become operational. Terminal garage parking and ground transportation pick-up will relocate to the new Terminal Garage.
- The Short Term Parking Garage entrance will permanently close on Dec. 20. The exit will remain open until Jan 6, 2019.
- The names of several BNA parking lots will change. Rates are not changing.
- Long Term A will be renamed Terminal Lot A
- Long Term B will be renamed Economy Lot B
- Economy will be renamed Economy Lot C
- The pedestrian walkway between Long Term A (soon to be “Terminal Lot A”) and the Terminal will close on Jan. 6 at 11:59 p.m., due to construction. Please use BNA’s FREE shuttle to/from the Terminal.
About Nashville International Airport®
As infrastructure critical to the region’s growth and prosperity, BNA is a vital asset for Middle Tennessee and serves as a gateway to Music City and beyond. According to a recent study, in 2019 alone, BNA generated more than $8.1 billion in total economic impact, supported more than 76,000 jobs in the region and produced more than $443 million in state, local and federal taxes. BNA receives no local tax dollars. For more information, visit flynashville.com. Follow us on Facebook: @NashvilleInternationalAirport, Twitter: @Fly_Nashville and Instagram: @FlyNashville. Learn more about BNA® Vision, our expansion and renovation plan for the airport, at BNAVision.com.
NASHVILLE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT®, ®, COMMANDER BERRY FIELD®, JOHN C. TUNE AIRPORT®, and JWN®, among others, are the registered trademarks and trademarks of The Metropolitan Nashville Airport Authority (“MNAA”). Use of these trademarks without permission from MNAA is strictly prohibited.