Dec. 5, 2018
Important Parking Updates
Effective at midnight on Thursday, Dec. 20:
- BNA’s new Terminal Garage will become operational. Terminal garage parking and ground transportation pick-up will relocate to the new Terminal Garage.
- The Short Term Parking Garage entrance will permanently close on Dec. 20. The exit will remain open until Jan 6, 2019.
- The names of several BNA parking lots will change. Rates are not changing.
- Long Term A will be renamed Terminal Lot A
- Long Term B will be renamed Economy Lot B
- Economy will be renamed Economy Lot C
- The pedestrian walkway between Long Term A (soon to be “Terminal Lot A”) and the Terminal will close on Jan. 6 at 11:59 p.m., due to construction. Please use BNA’s FREE shuttle to/from the Terminal.
With nearly 18.3 million passengers in 2019, Nashville International Airport (BNA) is one of the fastest growing airports in North America. BNA serves 540 daily commercial flights to 75 nonstop destinations. According to a recent study, in 2018 alone, BNA generated more than $7.1 billion in total economic impact, supported more than 67,000 jobs in the region, and produced more than $392 million in state, local and federal taxes. BNA receives no local tax dollars. For more information, visit flynashville.com. Follow us on Facebook: @NashvilleInternationalAirport, Twitter: @Fly_Nashville and Instagram: @FlyNashville.