Jun. 23, 2020
Video: Terminal Garage 1 is Here and Waiting for You
Terminal Garage 1 is the latest BNA Vision project to come online, adding convenience and more parking capacity.
- 6 levels (1-4 open now; 5-6 opening in early 2021)
- New and improved Valet center and dedicated entrance
- 2,000 public parking spaces (with 800 more coming in early 2021)
- Customer conveniences including:
- dedicated Valet customer entrance
- double helix ramp system for easy access to parking levels
- electric vehicle charging stations
- tire inflation station
- vehicle locator kiosks
- pay-on-foot kiosks
- flight information displays
- eight public elevators
- accent exterior lighting, programmable in a variety of colors and themes
- 224 million pounds of concrete
- 1,500+ workers
- 807,000+ hours of labor
- 93% local workforce
- $41 million in contracts for small, minority and woman-owned business enterprises (SMWBEs)
- Designed, built and operates utilizing Parksmart, utilizing Parksmart℠, the world’s only rating system designed to advance sustainable mobility through smarter parking structure design and operation.
- Designed by Moody Nolan
- Built by Messer Construction
About Nashville International Airport®
Until the impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic, BNA was one of the fastest growing airports in North America with nearly 18.3 million passengers in 2019. According to a recent study, in 2019 alone, BNA® generated more than $8.1 billion in total economic impact, supported more than 76,000 jobs in the region and produced more than $443 million in state, local and federal taxes. BNA receives no local tax dollars. For more information, visit flynashville.com. Follow us on Facebook: @NashvilleInternationalAirport, Twitter: @Fly_Nashville and Instagram: @FlyNashville. Learn more about BNA® Vision, our growth and expansion plan for the airport, at BNAVision.com.
NASHVILLE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT®, ®, COMMANDER BERRY FIELD®, JOHN C. TUNE AIRPORT®, and JWN®, among others, are the registered trademarks and trademarks of The Metropolitan Nashville Airport Authority (“MNAA”). Use of these trademarks without permission from MNAA is strictly prohibited.