Oct. 6, 2020
Bigger, Better BNA: Twice As Many (and Larger!) Restrooms on the Arrivals Level
BNA Vision is building a bigger, better airport with larger facilities AND even more focus on customer conveniences and amenities.
One more example: BNA now has four sets of restrooms on Level 2, compared to two sets of restroom facilities when BNA Vision began. The fourth and final restroom cluster opened across from baggage carousel 4 on Oct. 5.
- Restroom clusters with women’s, men’s and family restrooms are located in the central Baggage Claim (across from carousels 4 and 9), in the North Terminal Wing Expansion (rental car check-in area) and the South Terminal Wing Expansion (near carousel 1).
- In terms of square footage, there is nearly four times as much restroom space on the Arrivals level compared to when BNA Vision construction began.
- The new restrooms feature new amenities the old restrooms did not have: family restrooms and water bottle filling stations.
- They also feature a fresh, contemporary look, inside and out.
- Plus: They’re all touchless!
Elsewhere in the terminal, existing restrooms will be remodeled to match our new restrooms over the next few years. Bigger, better restrooms are on the way!
With nearly 18.3 million passengers in 2019, Nashville International Airport (BNA) has been one of the fastest growing airports in North America. According to a recent study, in 2018 alone, BNA generated more than $7.1 billion in total economic impact, supported more than 67,000 jobs in the region, and produced more than $392 million in state, local and federal taxes. BNA receives no local tax dollars. For more information, visit flynashville.com. Follow us on Facebook: @NashvilleInternationalAirport, Twitter: @Fly_Nashville and Instagram: @FlyNashville.