Oct. 22, 2020
A Closer Look at the Hilton-Branded Hotel Coming to BNA in 2023
In this two-minute video, Rabun Architects gives us a sneak peek at the Hilton-branded hotel slated to open at Nashville International Airport in late 2023.
The addition of an on-airport hotel will bring a new level of convenience and a host of exceptional amenities for our travelers. The 14-story development will be a public-private partnership consisting of a 10-story hotel and plaza on top of a multi-level Terminal Garage, located directly adjacent to the main terminal.
The upscale hotel is designed to meet top emerging global trends for on-airport hotels and growing demand for business and leisure travelers, groups and meetings. Additionally, the new Terminal Garage will expand the airport’s convenient parking offerings.
At A Glance:
- 292-room hotel, including six luxury suites
- Grand Plaza with open-air dining, a bar, café and compelling landscaping
- Four-level Terminal Garage with hotel parking, public parking and a variety of customer amenities
Hotel Amenities will Include:
- A high-design Grand Lobby with inspiring public artwork, Grand Bar and Music Lounge and high-end contemporary restaurant
- Innovative meeting and event spaces totaling 16,500 square feet, including an 8,000-square-foot Grand Ballroom/Event space
- A large, state-of-the art fitness center on the 12th floor with dramatic views
- A prominent Glass SkyBar Lounge and open-air SkyPool on the 14th floor rooftop, providing spectacular views over BNA to Nashville’s dynamic skyline
- Convenient hotel parking
- Covered pedestrian bridge connecting the hotel, plaza and garage to the terminal building
- BNA Vision master architect: Corgan
- Hotel team:
- Architect of record: Rabun Architects
- Interior design: HBA International
- Landscape architect: Page Duke
- Contractor: McMurry Construction
- Terminal Garage team:
- Contractor: Messer Construction
- Architect of record: Moody Nolan Architects
When will it be finished?
- Terminal Garage: Summer 2023
- Hotel: Late 2023
With nearly 18.3 million passengers in 2019, Nashville International Airport (BNA) has been one of the fastest growing airports in North America. According to a recent study, in 2018 alone, BNA generated more than $7.1 billion in total economic impact, supported more than 67,000 jobs in the region, and produced more than $392 million in state, local and federal taxes. BNA receives no local tax dollars. For more information, visit flynashville.com. Follow us on Facebook: @NashvilleInternationalAirport, Twitter: @Fly_Nashville and Instagram: @FlyNashville.