Jan. 13, 2022
On the Horizon: Hotel check-in hasn’t begun, but that day is coming
As announced in 2021, a Hilton-branded hotel is coming to BNA® in late 2023! It’ll stand atop the third and final Terminal Garage expansion that’s being built between the existing Garages 1 and 2, directly across from the central terminal.
- Unparalleled views of the airfield and Nashville skyline
- Adjacent to the central terminal for maximum convenience
- 292 rooms, including six luxury suites’
- Glass SkyBar Lounge and open-air SkyPool on the 14th floor rooftop
- Grand Plaza with open-air dining, bar and cafe
- High-design Grand Lobby with public artwork, Grand Bar & Music Lounge and high-end contemporary restaurant
- Meeting and event spaces totaling 16,500 square feet, including an 8,000-square-foot Grand Ballroom/Event space
- Fitness center on the 12th floor
- Four-level Terminal Garage with reserved hotel parking and public self-parking
- Covered pedestrian bridge connecting the hotel, plaza and garage to the terminal building.
Click here to learn more about this project, which is taking BNA to the next level—a world-class airport for our world-class city.
About Nashville International Airport®
As infrastructure critical to the region’s growth and prosperity, BNA is a vital asset for Middle Tennessee and serves as a gateway to Music City and beyond. According to a recent State of Tennessee study, in 2019 alone, BNA generated more than $9.9 billion total economic impact. BNA supported more than 76,000 jobs in the region and produced more than $443 million in state, local and federal taxes. BNA receives no local tax dollars.
NASHVILLE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT®, ®, COMMANDER BERRY FIELD®, JOHN C. TUNE AIRPORT®, and JWN®, among others, are the registered trademarks and trademarks of The Metropolitan Nashville Airport Authority (“MNAA”). Use of these trademarks without permission from MNAA is strictly prohibited.