BNA’s Terminal Garage was designed and built utilizing Parksmart℠, the world’s only rating system designed to advance sustainable mobility through smarter parking structure design and operation.
So what’s “sustainable” about the Terminal Garage?
At A Glance:
- Recycling Receptacles Divert Waste from Landfills
- Park Assist® Guidance System Expedites Parking, Reducing Fossil Fuel Use and Green House Gas Emissions
- EV Charging Stations Encourage Use of Alternative Energy Sources (Levels P2 & P3)
- Tire Inflation Station Keeps Tires Properly Inflated, Yielding Better Gas Mileage and Less Reliance on Fossil Fuels (Level P2)
- Pay-On-Foot Machines Reduce Vehicle Idling Time
- Access to Mass Transit (Level 1)
- LED Lighting Cuts Energy Use in Half
- 20,000-Gallon Cistern Harvests Rain for Landscape Irrigation
- Green Screen Vegetation Wall Adds Beauty and Provides Oxygen
Learn more at parksmart.gbci.org.